Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If You could Get LoveShy to cover one song what would it be

4 posters

Go down

If You could Get LoveShy to cover one song what would it be Empty If You could Get LoveShy to cover one song what would it be

Post  poptastic Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:46 am

My thoughts!?

Say The Word-I'll Be There (A rare Kylie b-side)

Step By Step (originally by Whitney Houston & Annie Lennox)

Jump To The Beat (originally by Stacy Lattisaw)

poptastic

Back to top Go down

If You could Get LoveShy to cover one song what would it be Empty Re: If You could Get LoveShy to cover one song what would it be

Post  x Lynsey x Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:50 am

a clubby versh of Step By Step would probably be good actually chavs love that song?
x Lynsey x
x Lynsey x

Back to top Go down

If You could Get LoveShy to cover one song what would it be Empty Re: If You could Get LoveShy to cover one song what would it be

Post  JamesC Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:07 pm

I would just love them too do a club dance tune.

JamesC

Back to top Go down

Post  x Lynsey x Mon Apr 28, 2008 10:42 pm

their music is dance now isn't it?
x Lynsey x
x Lynsey x

Back to top Go down

Post  x Sash x Sat May 03, 2008 2:22 am

Hmm...something Kylie. Almost anything Kylie. Normally I don't encourage a cover of her stuff, because I mean why mess with perfection, but they could make one of her tunes really club-y
x Sash x
x Sash x

http://www.myspace.com/evertonchick

Back to top Go down

Post  x Lynsey x Sat May 03, 2008 2:15 pm

it'd have to be an old one if they did a Kylie tune! i don't think Kylie should be covered!
x Lynsey x
x Lynsey x

Back to top Go down

Post  x Sash x Sat May 03, 2008 5:05 pm

Yeah, something old of Kylie's could be good. Im not really a fan of covers, but some people have come out with amazing ones
x Sash x
x Sash x

http://www.myspace.com/evertonchick

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down