Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X Factor Reject to face Cowell Again

5 posters

:: General :: Off Topic

Go down

X Factor Reject to face Cowell Again Empty X Factor Reject to face Cowell Again

Post  Admin Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:37 pm

X Factor Reject to face Cowell Again 160x120_emmachawner

Emma Chawner has made it through three rounds of X Factor auditions after being booted out in the last series.

Judge Simon Cowell blasted the teenager for her performance of Celine Dion's 'My Heart Will Go On' last year, saying she sang "like a baby" and mocking the dress made by her dad Philip.

Her mother, father and older sister then barged into the judges' room and demanded an explanation for his remarks.

However, the singer has appeared on TV and radio several times since the last series, and has had months of singing lessons to improve her voice.

She told The Sun: "Loads of people recognised me at the auditions and wanted to have their pictures taken with me. I've done lots of singing since the show... I've been on Radio One with Atomic Kitten."

Talking about her family's behaviour in 2007, the 18-year-old added: "That was all a bit of a fix. Dad will be coming with me for support this time round but he says he's strictly going to keep in the background and not say anything."
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.loveshy-forums.net

Back to top Go down

X Factor Reject to face Cowell Again Empty Re: X Factor Reject to face Cowell Again

Post  x Lynsey x Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:25 pm

god she must be really desperate to put herself through that twice!
x Lynsey x
x Lynsey x

Back to top Go down

X Factor Reject to face Cowell Again Empty Re: X Factor Reject to face Cowell Again

Post  Admin Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:09 pm

its gonna be a publicity thing isn't it, not a talent thing..
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.loveshy-forums.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Lou Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:09 pm

lmao I know...I'll be curious to see if all her hard work has paid off though
Lou
Lou

Back to top Go down

Post  x Lynsey x Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:27 pm

she probably hasnt improved at all but still she'll get on tv and get some attention from it
x Lynsey x
x Lynsey x

Back to top Go down

Post  JamesC Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:52 pm

LMFAO that dress.Lol Simon cowels comment had me in stitches about that dress.Lol Wasn't it somthing like did u use a table cloth and wrap it round yourself?Lol

JamesC

Back to top Go down

Post  x Lynsey x Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:39 pm

the funniest was on the live shows at the final the guys could hardly lift the thing she was lying on up!!
x Lynsey x
x Lynsey x

Back to top Go down

Post  JamesC Sat Apr 26, 2008 1:44 am

x Lynsey x wrote:the funniest was on the live shows at the final the guys could hardly lift the thing she was lying on up!!
Surely the health and safty stage directers would of seen that comming.Lol

JamesC

Back to top Go down

Post  x Sash x Sat May 03, 2008 5:12 pm

God! Who's that desperate? My best friend & I decided we're going to try out for Canadian Idol when we're 16 (or 17 depending on the cutoff date) and we wouldn't go out and do it again if we didn't get anywhere, && I actually want to sing professionally! lmfao
x Sash x
x Sash x

http://www.myspace.com/evertonchick

Back to top Go down

Post  x Lynsey x Sun May 04, 2008 12:41 am

wow are you good Sash? i wish i could sing!!
x Lynsey x
x Lynsey x

Back to top Go down

Post  x Sash x Sun May 04, 2008 2:36 am

Haha, I wouldn't say I'm really good...I can do classical stuff better than pop or rock. But the whole Idol thing's for a laugh. My friend is adamant she can't sing, so she wants to be one of those people who go to the judges and get on camera because they're so funny.
x Sash x
x Sash x

Back to top Go down

Post  x Lynsey x Sun May 04, 2008 4:05 pm

lol you have to get through all kindsa auditions first dont ya? i didnt realise they did canadian idol!
x Lynsey x
x Lynsey x

Back to top Go down

Post  x Sash x Sun May 04, 2008 10:51 pm

Yeah, there's Tier 1, Tier 2 then Judges I think? They send the really funny/ridiculous people through sometimes though, just for a laugh. I think most talent shows do that, which is a little mean. lol But yeah, Canadian Idol has had like 4 or 5 seasons. My fave winner's been Eva Avila I think, you should take a listen to her stuff. Meant to Fly was her winner's single I think. I mean, I don't know how good I am? But I'd love to try out and make it at least to the judges.
x Sash x
x Sash x

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

:: General :: Off Topic

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum